You can delete links using the new remove bookmark command.
it is usually the 'R' key but may have been remapped by you or
your system administrator.
This file may also be edited with a standard text editor.
Outdated or invalid links may be removed by simply deleting
the line the link appears on in this file.
Please refer to the Lynx documentation or help files
for the HTML link syntax.
- PubMed Journals Which Offer Full Text
- Welcome to PubMed
- Cool cgi scripts
- BIOSCI bionet Newsgroup Archives
- Neuroscience Club
- Experimental Medicine Resources
- On-Line Journals
- Usenet Faqs - You won't believe what this page has
- UNIXWORLD online
- UMBC Agent Web
- Agents at Dartmouth (Tcl)
- Book Worms Bargainbot: A book finder
- iFind A multi net search tool
- Artificial Life Games Homepage
- BotSpot (tm) : The Spot for all Bots & Intelligent Agents
- Unix information (interesting)
- Linux Source Navigator
- Linux programmer's guide
- Linux Programmer's BouncePoint
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- Complexity of Cooperation, Robert Axelrod
- PHYSIOME HOME PAGE
- The Physiome Project
- Computational Protein
- Cool AI / Linguistics page with links to articles
- Word association paper
- A dictionary ~9 MB
- Randy's descrambler page